EPIFIBROIN Wound Dressing and Powder are Medical Devices Class II B – CE 0476
- Treatment of wounds, burns and traumatic and chronic ulcers (aslo infected) and in general of dermatoses with erosions and / or ulcerations of skin and semimucose.
- Treatment of infections (both bacterial and fungal), rashes, irritations and inflammations.
CLINICAL STUDIES ON COMPLEX DERMATOLOGICAL DISEASES
There are four post market studies about use of Epifibroin dressing and power, conducted at S. orsala Malpighi Polyclinic in Bologna (Dermatology Unit) and presented at Nationalo Dermatology Congresses in 2017:
- Ulcerative and erosive lesions, allergic contact dermatitis perilesional.
- Burns of 1st degree, II degree and II deep degree .
- Autoimmune Bullous Diseases.
- Inflammatory erosive diseases of the genital and perineal area.
There is one published study in European Journal of Dermatology in December 2018: